adhitz

Friday, September 5, 2008

My Grandson's Birthday


My grandson was born on 8/12/08. It was a wonderful experience.
He was 6lbs 12oz and 20 inches long. He was awake and very alert.
My daughter came thru the event with no problems at all. She is now back at work.
We used a person called a Doola. This person did a wonderful job. She explained everything my daughter needed to know about what was going on in the hospital room. If you ever have an opportunity to use a doolay I would highly suggest you do so.

1 comment:

allaboutme2u said...

Congrats on your grandson and the use on a doula (a professional childbirth coach) I am a doula myself and I tell you it is an honor to help families through the birthing experience! I also have two grandsons and of course we had a doula at their births as well! anyone wanting to know more about doulas visit www.honoringwomen.com

I also make a few bucks online with PTC sites! feel free to visit my blog as well! http://allaboutme2u-fav-ptc-sites.blogspot.com/

Best wishes enjoy that baby!!